The book begins with:
– A detailed explanation of why students use and properly maintain a laboratory notebook, with key insights on how to best use the book.
– 4 pages for detailing page-by-page table of contents follow.
– The inner pages have been designed carefully to satisfy the requests of teachers to include an area for teacher’s notes, graph paper design for drawing or planning and tab notated lined pages for clear and orderly notation of steps in the student’s process.
Fusello’s STEM Laboratory Notebook also features:
– A vocabulary list in the back of the book, as a reference for common science related words that a student can best use to describe their process.
– A permanent glue-bonded spline means that students, and teachers, don’t have to fear pages falling out of the book.
– Each page is numbered in total page sequence, but properly detailed with space for numbering, dating and naming each page included in the individual processes notated in the book.
It’s a real lab book, designed for the STEM classroom and cherished worldwide as the lab book of choice for STEM students.
Email for wholesale/classroom order information.